Hey friends, I’ve come up with a list of “Things I love,” as often featured individually in my newsletters. You’ll see that some of the things are free, and the others range from fun, to holistic, to practical, and almost all are very affordable.
I wanted to get this to you before Thanksgiving and all the craziness that follows it! (LOL) So save this email in a safe place for reference, and have a wonderful Turkey Day next week!
5) Beautiful Crystals, Stones and Jewelry: Local Boutiques and Artisans
6) Spa/Relaxation Music: Cable Music Channels and Sirius XM
7) Cherapy Heat Wraps and Pillow: $29.95 (heat ’em up and wrap them around your neck – they’re awesome!!)
8) Tranquility Essential Oil Body Mist by The WHOLE-Listic Navigator, Suz Letschin: $25.00 (smells Heavenly)
9) Five Minute Face Essentials: Paula’s Choice Tinted Moisturizer w/SPF– $33, Chap Stick Hydration – approx. $4.50, NYX Jumbo Eyeliner -$4.50, Great Lash Mascara, Wet-n-Wild Fergie Highlighter – $5.99
10) Old Navy Simple Grey Swing Dress: approx. $20, Funky Scarf: Local Boutiques and Artisans
11) Travel Cubes: approx. $20 at Target and on Amazon. These things rock and are fantastic gifts!
12) BOC Knee High Moto/Riding Boots: $89.99
13) De La Terre Herb Rich Cream: Contact Jenskin Studios for pricing, Paula’s Choice Antioxidant Concentrate Serum: $38
Love both of these products!!
14) Conair Infiniti Pro Dual Curling/Straightening Iron: approx. $80
15) Full Length Mirror: approx $15 – $20 at Target/Walmart etc
16) Funky Jewery: Local Boutiques and Artisans (these in particular – Boutique 44)
17) Sea Salt Caramel Cookies: Recipe on back of the chips
18) A Great Cup of Home Brewed Coffee: Ninja: $99.99, Starbucks Italian Roast – approx. $7.99, Seattle’s Best – approx. $5.99, Aldi Fair Trade Sumatra- $4.99
19) A Lazy Afternoon Coffee and a Nice Read: Priceless
20) Fall/Winter Hygge-ness: you probably have all you need for this