Can you correctly match the above style personalities to the person? Scroll down for the answers.
a) Classic with a touch of Feminine and Sporty
b) Sporty Bohemian
c) Modern Classic
d) Feminine and Classic
Why it matters.
If you know your style personality, you can eliminate lots of the self doubt that comes with getting dressed each day.
* You’ll know better where to shop and what to shop for.
* You’ll actually feel good in your clothes because they’ll harmonize with your current lifestyle.
If you wear, or are drawn to the following, you may just be….
* Classic: Simplicity, Neutrals, No-Fuss Timeless Pieces: Think Talbots
* Modern Classic: Bold Accessories, Body Conscious or Tailored Neutrals and Prints: Think Ann Taylor
* Feminine: Flowy, Pretty, Ruffles or Tiers, A-Line, Soft Colors & Florals, A bit Dressier: Think Soft Surroundings
* Sporty: Athleisure, Joggers, Ball-caps, T-shirts, Stretchy, Soft Wear: Think Athleta & Dick’s Sporting Goods
* Bohemian: Relaxed, Lack of Structure, Earthy Colors & Prints, Natural Textures, Hippie-ish: Think: Boutiques and Natural Life
* Natural: Informal, Relaxed: Think: LL Bean
* Eclectic/Creative/Edgy: Bold Colors & Prints, Unique Pieces, Don’t Follow Fashion ‘Rules’: Think: Thrift Stores, Boutiques, ASOS Marketplace
Not a fan of the example stores? Most box/department stores have affordable versions of these styles.
Still not sure? Let’s coffee and figure it out with a Virtual Coffee Consult.