Before and After Makeup Refresher
Alisha used her own makeup. If you find the refresher steps helpful, insert with your favorite products. The types of brushes used are pictured below.
Alisha asked me to help her create a natural, 'bumped-up' everyday look. Starting with a clean, moisturized, lovely face, here's what we did:
1. To even-out complexion, applied a thin layer of tinted balm (foundation) starting at the sides of the nose and working onto the cheeks, forehead and chin.
2. Buffed - using small circles - the tinted balm into Alisha's skin.
3. Applied and blended concealer, 1 shade lighter than Alisha's skin tone, to the darker areas under and around her eyes.
4. Filled in brows, where needed, with eye/brow shadow.
5. Lined eyes with a medium-brown pencil and smudged to soften any hard edges.
6. Applied a light layer of bronze-brown eye shadow, and 2 coats of black mascara.
7. Applied a warm-pink blush to the apples of cheeks and cheek bones.
8. Applied a soft raisin lipstick and topped with peach gloss.
9. Finished it up with a dusting of yellow based finishing powder!
So easy! So pretty!